Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Ajax Filter stopped working

Shop Ajax Filter stopped working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bloeffel
    Participant

Hi,

I removed the “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget and re-added it moments later and the Ajax functionality stopped working. The page now refreshes every time a filter like the color is being applied. I’ve confirmed that in the theme settings the setting “AJAX shop – Enable AJAX functionality for filters widgets on the shop.” is still enabled.

What could be causing the ajax functionality to suddenly stop working when the widget was just removed for a second and re-added?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the AJAX settings in Woocommerce > Settings.

Best Regards

bloeffel
    Participant

Please find the site admin access in the private content.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

bloeffel
    Participant

I followed your instructions and deactivated all plugins that are not related to the Woodmart Theme and then switched to the main theme and the issue persists.

bloeffel
    Participant

In addition to the above issue, the sorting functionality on the shop page no longer appears to be working.

bloeffel
    Participant

I managed to solve the problem. The theme had not been updated but WooCommerce was on the latest version. After updating the theme all the Shops ajax functionality started working again.

The website I am working on is currently under development and I’ve activated the theme on my staging site “staging.website.com”. In the documentation, I read that the theme can be activated twice, once for the development website “staging.website.com” and once for the live site “website.com”. Could you please confirm that this is accurate?

Thanks & Regards

Hello,

I have switched to the parent theme and it works: https://gyazo.com/db4339c08f393f732fbbb9b466f2f7be

Some code in your child theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

bloeffel
    Participant

I’m assuming that you didn’t read my answer before your reply. I managed to make it work myself by updating the theme. There’s no issue with the child theme because it is now working there too. The problem was that the theme was outdated.

Hello,

Ah, I have not updated the message that is why did not see your recent message, sorry. Yes, you can activate the license twice: once for testing and once for the live domain for one and the same site.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)