Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop & Archive Pages look broken / squeezed

Shop & Archive Pages look broken / squeezed

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

shikv
    Participant

Hi Artem,

You may go ahead and make changes to the production site to try to resolve the issue, just do not disable any plugins

The issue only occurs on the product archive layout pages such as “product archive layout Shop”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we said, we need to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme first. This issue is caused either by some of the installed plugins or custom code.

Kind Regards

shikv
    Participant

Hi there, I have created a staging site, you have the login credentials already, the link is in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to disable all plugins on your staging website and try to enable them one by one to identify which one causes this problem on your website.

shikv
    Participant

Brother, I have already done that and it has not made any difference, you can try on the staging site and see

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tried this already on the staging website and it works correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/86b6c4f00ddda1b0e22cd3a04579fb8a

shikv
    Participant

So please let me know which plugin is causing the issue?

The page displays fine in preview but on the actual page it does not.

shikv
    Participant

Hi, I see the plugin seems to be caused by the WC Pickup Store plugin.

However i require this plugin to make sales on my website, is there any way to work around this?

shikv
    Participant

Update: I managed to resolve the issue, there was a plugin conflict with the WC Pickup Store plugin.

it is caused because the plugin loads Bootstrap and Font Awesome by default. To solve that,I had to go to the settings page of the plugin and disable those libraries.

Thanks for all of your help 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Shop & Archive Pages look broken / squeezed’ is closed to new replies.