Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop, checkout etc layouts are showing in search results when I select all post

shop, checkout etc layouts are showing in search results when I select all post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

Hello I’m using woodmart my website has both blogs and products so i want to show both things in search results so i select all post type but now it is showing checkout , shop , cart layout pages in search results. how can i exclude templates/layouts from search results?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to exclude layouts from theme settings. Go to Woodmart > Header builder > Edit current header > configure search settings > select the post type “Products”.

Then Go to Theme Settings > General > Search > enable the options to display results from the blog.

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

Thank You

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)