Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop doesn’t show any products after migration

Shop doesn’t show any products after migration

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

urgent problem: Our shop is not showing any products anymore after a simple server migration from Host A to Host b. Also the buttons on the product pages are not shown anymore.

See screenshots and help very quick please.

Maybe related to the issue: I cannot update the Theme Core.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

I doubted it is a plugin conflict (cause it was fine before the migration and I didn’t change anything) but did what you asked me for.

Now the only plugins who are active are:
    – Elementor
    – Elementor Pro (deactivated to test as well)
    – WooCommerce
    – WooPayments (deactivated to test as well)
    – Xtemos Theme Core

Please have a look.

See admin access in private content.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

With Twenty-Twenty-Four the products are shown, see attached screenshot.

In case you haven’t notices: When you hover over the products, they are still clickable. So they are there but just not visible.

P.S.: You have full access with the temporary admin link. You have the permission to test such a thing (which cannot destroy anything) by yourself.

Attachments:

Hello,

Yor temporary admin link is not working. It is asking me to add the username and password. Please send us a site access so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

I deactivated the temporary admin access plugin when I did the plugin conflict test šŸ˜€

Please see the new admin link in private content.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme ā€œWOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.6 RELEASEDā€, update the required plugin, and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If the issue still remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

Hello Aizaz,

are you sure you are right? We are not using Woodmart on this topic but Tethys.

I see an update in Space > Plugins for Xtemos Theme Core but when I click on “Update” I get this error message: “Downloading update from /home/customer/www/threebyeva.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xts-tethys/./framework/plugins/xts-theme-core.zipā€¦

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.”

License is activated as you surely have seen. If not, see screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Iā€™d like to clarify that I provide support specifically for the Woodmart theme and related issues. Since you’re using the Tethys theme, it’s best to reach out directly to the Tethys support team or the theme provider for assistance with the update issue you’re facing.

I hope they will be able to resolve this for you!

Best Regards

Sorry, I thought I am in the Space Support Forum.

Is there a chance that you move the thread to the Space forum? I don’t want to explain everything again :/

Hello,

No worries! Unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to move threads between forums. However, I recommend copying the details of your issue and pasting them into the Space Support Forum to save time and avoid re-explaining everything.

If you need any further assistance regarding Woodmart, feel free to reach out!

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)