Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop filters displayed on left side bar of shop page – (Ticket Closed)

Shop filters displayed on left side bar of shop page – (Ticket Closed)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eric
    Participant

Sorry,

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/shop-filters-displayed-on-left-side-bar-of-shop-page/

I am still not able to get this to work. The filter will show up on the top of the page but I cannot get the the widget to display in the side bar on the left.

I have tried everything. I made sure that I did not have any templates or layouts overriding the shop page.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Please send me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, I will check the settings.

Regards,

Eric
    Participant

Wordpress admin login information is in the private section below. I know you know way more about thse things than I do. I have learned enough to know that a setting in one plugin, theme, or a published Elementor template can override everything.

I went back through everything again. I do not see any Templates, layouts, or settings that would be interfering.

Product Archive Settings:
    Shop filters setting: “Enable shop filters widget’s area above the products” – OFF (When it is turned on, the filters show up but only on top” Right now, no filteres displayed at all.
    State: “Shop filters area always opened” – ON
    “Shop sidebar widgets collapse” – Disabled
    Shop Layout “sidebar on left” selected

Shop page: default template
    Woodmart General Settings: Full width – no side bar
    Appearance/customize/woocommerce/product catalog/
    Appearance/customize/additional css/ (there is custom css in this field)

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing details.

I can’t access your site, according to the error, it seems related to All-in-One WP Migration Import plugin https://prnt.sc/XhsGms0X8h05

Please disable that plugin and check again.

Regards,

Eric
    Participant

Hung,

I am sorry about that and do not know what caused the All-in-One WP Migration Import plugin to do that. I had to login through my hosting portal to get in to WordPress admin sections.

I deactivated the plugin and I was able to login to the regular admin section now so it should work for you this timEric

Eric
    Participant

I am in the process of migrating my website to a new server. I will let you know when it has been completed. I was having other issues where it was earlier.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)