Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page issue

Shop page issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

badr
    Participant

Hello dear,

1- Please how can remove this white space (attached picture)? (you can find it by scrolling to the bottom of the site.
    2- the page number show when we refresh the product page, how can we disable it please ? (our Products pagination type : infinity scroling)
    3- How can we disable blog category from our mobile menu ?
    4- how can we make the product page full width please ? without the space in each side

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.global-color-scheme-light .website-wrapper {
        margin-bottom: -30px;
    }

2) The page number is already not displayed on your website.

3) Please Go to Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit header >> Mobile header on right top. Edit mobile menu and disable the option to Show categories menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/24c492f5d508fc77ee07781d4d518b67

4) Please try setting the layout from Theme Settings >> General Layout.

Best Regards

badr
    Participant

Hello dear,

Thank you for your reply.
    1- I added the Code to Global Custom CSS but still show the white area.
    2- Normaly the page number doesnt display. but if you click on a product, and then, comeback to the shop page, the number page will shown. I don’t know why!
    3- All good thank you
    4- My setting is Full width, but still doesnt show full width. please see my setting in the attached picture.

Attachments:

badr
    Participant

for question 2 here’s the screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

1& 2) Please provide the admin panel login details of the website.

4. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .main-page-wrapper .container {
        width: 95%;
        max-width: 95%;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

badr
    Participant

Hello, here is the access to our staging site for your further investigation.

Hello,

1) The issue with the white space has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

2) Please check this issue after deactivating all the third party plugins.

Best Regards

badr
    Participant

1- Yes it was fixed but on mobile we see that the sticky bottom bar masks the footer (see the screenshot)
    2- Yes we’ve already tested before it’s same. Now we’ve desactivated all other plugins kindly check now.

Many thanks.

Hello,

1) Please Remove the Custom CSS from Global Custom CSS area to Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS. Then check back.

2) This is how it works by default. Because when you use infinite scrolling you are actually on the same page.

Best Regards

badr
    Participant

Hello,

1) We’ve just tried it’s same here. Kindly check from your end.

2) Yes you stay on the same page but when uo refresh the page it shouldn’t change the initial link.. (please try to scroll down until the second page or more and then refresh the page to reproduce the issue)

Hello,

1) Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

2) Sorry but this is how it works by default and there is no option in Theme Settings to change the behaviour.

Best Regards

badr
    Participant

Hello,

1) Can you please tell me how to fix it in the live site?
    2)If then please make this issue as a priority on your roadmap as it is not normal to make customer skip the first pages and he can’t scroll to the top to see them anymore… i’ve seen many sites with infinite scroll which works well (example: https://alphaleteathletics.com/collections/mens-new-releases) I already had any problem like that in your Basel theme..

Thanks.

Hello,

1) I have removed the CSS added to remove the Gap and the issue was fixed. Because the issue was fixed by updating the Woodmart Core plugin.

2) Please try adding the following snippet to the functions.php of your child theme.

add_filter( 'woodmart_load_more_button_page_url', '__return_false' );

Best Regards

badr
    Participant

Hello,

Now it works well !
    Thank you so much.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Shop page issue’ is closed to new replies.