Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page product images are cut off at the top

Shop page product images are cut off at the top

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stryker
    Participant

Hello, for some reason, my product images are now cut off at the top. I’m not sure what I did or how to fix it. Can you please look into this? Thank you. Please see screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Image and set the images size.

You can define the “height” of the shop thumbnails by setting up the width:heightaspect ratio in the “Thumbnail cropping” section:

Custom: In Custom you can select the aspect ratio of the image. Here are some of the popular aspect ratios (1:1, 5:4, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 3:1).

Uncropped: Height of the image will be untouched. Images will display using the aspect ratio in which they were uploaded.
    https://ibb.co/6mR6DbD

Also, follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

Stryker
    Participant

Perfect, That worked great, thank you

Stryker
    Participant

Sorry I have another question. How can I change the color of the icons on the footer. I noticed it’s an SVG but I don’t see anywhere to edit the color of it. I don’t care for the green color that much thank you. Please see screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Stryker
    Participant

Ok thanks, Please see private area

Hello,

To change the icon colors in the footer, you’ll need to upload new images with the color you prefer. It is not possible to change the color of these images.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)