Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Pages for Categories

Shop Pages for Categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eurolampen.com
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,

I use the pre-made page “Furniture 2” within WoodMart. In the demo when selecting a category the shop page is displayed in full width (image demo.JPG). On our Site the store page for categories is somehow compressed and does not use the full width (category shop page.JPG). Can you help?

Best regards
    Daniel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > General > Layout > Choose the Site Width. If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

eurolampen.com
    Participant

Thank you for the information. I tried it but still no changes and the problem persists.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

eurolampen.com
    Participant

Sorry but the problem still exists. See Screenshot. Category Page Header / Menu should use full width as at the home Page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Navigate to Header Builder > Edit Header and in the Header Settings disable the option “Make it Overap” and enable the option full width. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)