Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop problem

Shop problem

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

jonylif
    Participant

Hi, the shop page is all broken, I disable all unnecesary plugins also

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

jonylif
    Participant

I disable all plugins not related to the theme. In private content you have the access to the website

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, switch to the parent theme also and check how it works.

jonylif
    Participant

Now the parent theme is active and the problem is still there

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have updated the theme to the latest version and now it works well. Please, check it from your side.

jonylif
    Participant

Now it works but i have another problem, i need to put some filters to the left of the shop, in the sidebar, but it’s not working. The sidebar it’s blank

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

jonylif
    Participant

I did it and the problem still there

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

jonylif
    Participant

As you can see i installed storefront and i see the filters on the sidebar correctly, so something is happening with the theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this screenshot doesn’t contain any filters. It is just a category list. Do you have a problem with filters or categories?

jonylif
    Participant

I need to put a sidebar to the left of the products where i can put whatever i want, categories, attributes, i will see then. As you can see with Storefront it works and with your theme not

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just added the categories widget as example and it works correctly as with the default theme https://gyazo.com/41a2b6a7f74c445e6e46e963237450f7
    As for the filters, it might be a WooCommerce problem. Usually, lookup regeneration helps.

jonylif
    Participant

I see it now, thanks, but how do i edit it? it’s a widget? if it’s a widget which one it is?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is a categories widget added to the Shop page widget area in Appearance -> Widgets.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)