Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop sorting defaults to alphabetic only

Shop sorting defaults to alphabetic only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PAlchemy
    Participant

Hi guys,

I think i may have raised this as a suggested feature but it’s becoming a frustration to always have my shop open to customers with items listed alphabetically… Can you please let me know how to get my shop to default to display “sort by popularity” instead?

Really appreciate your help with this!

Hi,

In the WoodMart theme, you can change the default sorting option for your WooCommerce shop by following these steps:

1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
    2. Under the “Default Product Sorting” section, click on the dropdown menu and select “Popularity.”
    3. Click on the “Publish” button to save your changes.
    https://ibb.co/8zCspSf

Best Regards.

PAlchemy
    Participant

thanks so much! that was in such a random spot i would never have found it without your help – appreciate it!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shop sorting defaults to alphabetic only’ is closed to new replies.