Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping Cart is not updating

Shopping Cart is not updating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

heds.dental
    Participant

When I add a product to the shopping cart, the shopping cart is not updated automatically.
    When I remove a product from the shopping cart, this does not work either.

The shopping cart preview (first image) seems to work fine, but not the shopping cart itself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi, I have used the Twenty Twenty Theme and the issue is still there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for testing with the Twenty Twenty Theme. Since the issue persists with the default theme, it seems to be related to some cache settings rather than our WoodMart theme.

Please try clearing any server-side cache you might have enabled. Additionally, if you are using any caching plugins, temporarily disable them and see if the issue resolves.

Best regards

heds.dental
    Participant

I have deactivated the plugin “WP Fastest Cache”, but the issue is still there. The shopping cart is not updated and I also can’t remove a product from the shopping cart page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the update. Since the issue persists even after deactivating the “WP Fastest Cache” plugin, it suggests that the problem might be related to cache on the server or other non-theme-related factors.

Best regards

heds.dental
    Participant

Hello can you please check the error message from the website protocol, which I have added in the private content area.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error does not seem to be related to our theme either. Maybe it is caused by some of the installed plugins.

heds.dental
    Participant

We talked to our IT service provider and they told us that there was an issue with elementor. Elementor itself caches the content. They deactivated this function as well as other beta features and then reactivated the Elementor plugin. Now it seems to work fine.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shopping Cart is not updating’ is closed to new replies.