Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping cart sub-total not correct

Shopping cart sub-total not correct

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

heds.dental
    Participant

The price value on the shopping cart (when you click on the shopping cart icon) is not shown correctly, when you display different prices depending on the user.
    In this example the product normally costs 20 € for a normal user. The currently logged in user has a price of 10 € for that product. But when you add it to the shopping cart, you can see that the price is now shown corretly on the sub-total.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please provide URL of the mentioned page, so I can take a closer look.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi the URL is shop.heds.dental

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

Thanks for url.

However, I can’t find product has discount price so I tested random products and subtotal price in mini cart shows correctly.

Can you please try again?

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Can you please create a user? So that I can assign you to a specfic role. Then you will be able to see the different prices.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

You can create by yourself, email doesn’t matter, you can use any email.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi I have created a new account for the shop. Please check the credentials in the private message. I have shared with you also a link to a product, where you can test and see it.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi, you can deactivate it for testing. Please do not do this between 08:00 a.m and 04:30 p.m. CET. Outside of these times it is perfectly fine.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

You can create a dev site, update theme and core plugins to the latest version and I can help you to debug issue without affecting to production site.

Devsite – also called a Staging platform where you can test issues, enable/disable features/plugins thus such changes will affect the main site. The below article will help you to create it:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi we have created a staging site.
    Please check the credentials in the private message.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

I conducted a test on staging site and sub-total cart in mini cart worked properly https://prnt.sc/kHcofc-_wGB8

Can you please double check and let me know if it works on your end?

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi, I have checked and the problem is still there. The user on the test page was not assigned to a specific role and therefore could not see the custom price. I have now changed the user role. Please check it again.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

I cannot access to staging site, can you please check again? https://prnt.sc/8UxAK-Gk8DSn

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hey I changed the user role and you should now have access.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

I tried many times and the price still working perfectly. https://prnt.sc/-j7J2xpByoFZ

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Hi you have added a new price, but please don’t do that. The regular price is 14,15 and you have added a special price for 14 €. Please check the loom in the private content area and do not add a special price.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

I did not add any new prices, I just loaded product only and added to the cart. It worked perfectly on my end.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

Have you checked the Loom Video?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

It seems you are using extra plugin for sale price. To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards,

heds.dental
    Participant

I used the storefront theme and it’s correct there. On the product page it says €11.25 (instead of €14.15) and if you click on the shopping cart icon you can also see the correct price of €11.25.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi heds.dental,

Thanks for sharing results of testing.

Please allow me to explain: WoodMart theme works with Sale Price field, which is default functionality of WooCommerce while you are using sale prices based on user roles of B2B for WooCommerce plugin.

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins, and we can not provide support for such plugins. Sometimes, but not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Regards,

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)