Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping cart widget

Shopping cart widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rajlbook
    Participant

I am experiencing an issue with the shopping cart widget on my website. Previously, it worked properly; items added to the cart by customers would display correctly and consistently. However, recently I’ve noticed that when items are added to the cart, they appear inconsistently, despite the fact that the theme settings on the site are correct.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rajlbook
    Participant

The image above is for the settings and this image below is how it appears to me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable the shopping cart widget in the Elementor > Settings > Integration: https://gyazo.com/b3135936eaa4f760ed4fdab09bcd8d0a

Best Regards.

rajlbook
    Participant

Hi, the same thing didn’t work, I will send you the login link to see for yourself, thank you.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)