Home Forums WoodMart support forum Short description not showing

Short description not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sipo
    Participant

My short description is for some reason not showing on the products, which for me is fine but is it possible to be shown when quick viewing a product? I guess they are related, if it shows as usual it should be shown in quickview.

Thanks
    Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue. If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the problem remains, even after the plugins are deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the whole of the checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make a full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Sipo
    Participant

Hi, I deactivated all plugins not related to the theme and switched to the parent theme but the problem did still not go away.

This is a subdomain I use, so if you find the solution please let me know so I can fix it in my main as it is migrated from this one. You are free to deactivate whatever you need. I have backup.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Sipo.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have updated the Elementor and WooCommerce plugin on your site and added the short description of the “Stories of the Prophets (New Colored Edition)” product. It is showing fine on the single product page.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Sipo
    Participant

Hi again. Thanks for your help. Oh i just figured out one has to use the short description field in each product. I thought it would automatically take from the description and put a maximum character limit.

Ill look around if i can find a plugin for this task. Thanks.

Hello,

The product short description should be informative, engaging, and highlight the key features or benefits of the product. It should be brief, typically consisting of a few sentences or bullet points, to capture the attention of shoppers and encourage them to explore the product further.

When creating a product in WooCommerce, you can input the short description in the designated field provided in the product editor.

There is no option to generate short descriptions automatically. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)