Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shortcode is emty but takes up space

Shortcode is emty but takes up space

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hey-5769
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem wih a shortcode.
    We are using B2B Market and the Shortcode: [b2b-product-rrp]

This displays the RRP from the product for your B2B Customers.
    Now the “normal” Customer are not getting show the rrp that working fine.
    But we now have a bigger emty space on our page where the rrp would normaly be shown.

B2b Market told me that I need to ask the theme design support for help, because in other themes it is working fine.

Thank you.

Hello,

Can you please share some screenshots where the issue is situated and share the page url. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hey-5769
    Participant

Hey,
    thank you for the reply.
    Attached are 3 Screenshot, one with the ShortCode visible in the Role “Händler” its shows UVP 16,90.
    The other one is with the normal User Role and the last one with the shortcode complety removed.
    I also added text inside the screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have found that you are using the older version of the plugins. Please update all the theme plugins then check back the site, please go to Appearance>> Install Plugins >> Update all the plugins.

Best Regards.

hey-5769
    Participant

Hey,

thx for the hint, I just updatet the plugins.
    Still the same problem.

Hello,

The issue is from the B2B plugin settings. Please ask the B2B plugin support to check and solve this issue for you. There is no issue with the theme.

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

hey-5769
    Participant

Hey,

I wrote the support of B2B Market they send me a proof that it is not happening with other themes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the single product page in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Layouts. Let us know how it works without it.

Kind Regards

hey-5769
    Participant

Hello,

I just check the path you told me, there where no layouts.
    The customer layouts are currently directly configured inside elementor and then apply with page rules.

I just disable the elementor custom page, then the default page is enable.
    I looks like its working there.

But we need the customer page because we are using custom boxes on the product pages.
    I thought woomarkt is compatible with elementor custom product pages

Looking forward for your reply.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

So it doesn’t work when Elementor PRO templates are used? Could you please also test how it works with a default WordPress theme when the custom template is enabled?

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)