Home Forums Space themes support forum Shortcode/Widget for Single Product Brand & Another Shortcodes/Widgets

Shortcode/Widget for Single Product Brand & Another Shortcodes/Widgets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WebgyLand
    Participant

I still haven’t found the Single Product Brand Widget in my Elementor. Is it activated from somewhere? I also want to know how I could add a custom-made element page, wishlist button and product comparison button on a custom product page. I only found page widgets, not buttons. I don’t want to add an extra plugin for this. I would like to add a link on a custom button to put in the wishlist / product comparator, the product on the page.

I forgot to add the fact that through a shortcode, or widget in the custom product page, I would like to add the section / review form for the product.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/shortcode-for-brand-attribute-custom-product-tabs/) topic I have already answered this question.

Also, when you edit items via Dashboard -> Product templates, you will see all elements that are on your screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/76a48777397daf36e96d548b05db4479

Thank you for your time and honesty.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

WebgyLand
    Participant

I have only Product Brand. Return me all the brands of all my product. I want to show only product brand. Also, I don’t have “Badges” Widget. How can I activate them? Thats the problem with my website. I have Elementor PRO. Also, for Wishlist and Compare Product, I don’t have widget for ADD, is only for show the Wishlist Page and Compare Page. I want to solve this quickly.

Thanks, and I’m so sorry for so many posts, but I need help! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide login access for your site’s WordPress admin panel? It will help me check your page builder for elements.

Kind Regards

WebgyLand
    Participant

Sure.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your dashboard admin panel doesn’t have the “Product templates” tab which is responsible for creating a custom product page. This tab should be by default after installing the theme.

https://monosnap.com/file/W7N4JMm6zqHwnIemmbzy9o6LoB0OEy

In order to find the problem, I need to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. So tell me can I do that?

Kind Regards

WebgyLand
    Participant

I solved this problem. The “Product templates” was hidden with menu editor plugin. Now is fine. I forgot that option of your theme. Thank you so much for helping me! 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that everything is sorted out!

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shortcode/Widget for Single Product Brand & Another Shortcodes/Widgets’ is closed to new replies.