Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show attributes on products in catalogue view with "Show Single Variations"

Show attributes on products in catalogue view with "Show Single Variations"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Barneting
    Participant

We use the plugin “WooCommerce Show Single Variations by Iconic” to show all color variations as a single product. It works well with your theme. The only small problem I have is that I want one of the attributes to be shown on the product in the catalogue view.

I have checked this box “Enable this if you want to show this attribute label on products in your store.” And the attribute is showing on the product page of both the variable product and the single product.

But not in the catalogue view on the single product, only on the variable product. Do you have any idea how I can show the attribute on the single products in the catalogue view as well?

Attached photo shows the attribute on the variable product(left), and not on the single product.(Right)

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Unfortunately, I am unable to see the screenshots you attached. Please make sure that you attached the screenshots correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Barneting
    Participant

Hi, I´m sorry, here’s the attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The catalog mode hides the ability of purchasing the product from the website that is designed in such a way. And it also hides the variations and attributes of the variable product.

And there is no option in the Theme Settings to change its behavior. You can disable the catalog mode and hide the cart button using Custom CSS in this case.

You need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-add-btn{
    display:none;
    }
    .product-image-summary .single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Barneting
    Participant

Hi, that code hides the add to cart button.. I want the butterfly (attribute lable) that is shown on the left product, to show on the right product also. The right product is a single product made from a variable product by “WooCommerce Show Single Variations by Iconic”.

BR

Hello,

I provided you with the CSS code because you want to display the attribute label on the products in the catalog mode.

The products attribute labels are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence. The catalog mode hides the attributes and variations from the variable products. I asked you to disable the catalog mode and add the code i provided you to hide the add to cart from the website. Because there is no option in theme settings available to change the default behavior of catalog mode.

Best Regards.

Barneting
    Participant

Hi,

Okey, I’m sorry that I mixed up catalog mode and the shop page. I ment the shop page, not catalog mode. I want the add to cart button to show.

There is no code that can add the attributes to the single products made from a variable product by “WooCommerce Show Single Variations by Iconic”?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with the code. Because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin yet.

And the products and attributes are controlled by WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence this.

You can ask the plugin support for further help.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)