Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show product tags at product archive pages and hide on single product page

Show product tags at product archive pages and hide on single product page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

da
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question. Is it possible to show product tags on product archive page ( like at the monent the categories are showed ) and also hide them from the single product page?

Best regards

da
    Participant

I found how to hide, just need know how to show the tags on product archive.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi da,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Unfortunately, right now there is no options for that. You can create a ticket here: https://woodmart.canny.io/feature-requests so our developers will consider such a feature.

Regards,

da
    Participant

Thank you, I did it.

It would be great if there would be a possibility to show product tags on product archive pages. For example, if you have products, that are all the same category and you want to separate them visually from the others, it would be good to show the product tags at product archive pages.

Is there no possible code for that ? To show the tags instead the category / categories ?

Thank you very much

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi da,

Unfortunately, customization is out of basic support.

Thanks for understanding our limitations.

Regards,

da
    Participant

I understand, but that wouldbe a good feature. Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi da,

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)