Home Forums WoodMart support forum Side cart widget looks bug

Side cart widget looks bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cocoonpeak.com
    Participant

Hello !

I have imported the coffee demo theme. And I don’t know why, but the side cart it looks like it’s bugged.

You can see picture

All I want it’s same side cart widget at the coffee demo theme.

But I don’t know how we can edit the widget or if there is a way with Elementor. I don’tk know, I don’t find solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cocoonpeak.com
    Participant

I have disabled this mini cart in Elementor settings, but it’s change nothing.

Idea guys ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi cocoonpeak.com,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and WooCommerce plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

cocoonpeak.com
    Participant

I’ve just tried it with the theme : Twenty Twenty-Three.

With this theme, I don’t have a side cart that opens but the shopping cart page directly.

Could it be the theme so ?

cocoonpeak.com
    Participant

Problem solved, I have no idea why.

I was settings Litespeedcache.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi cocoonpeak.com,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Side cart widget looks bug’ is closed to new replies.