Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sidebar does not reappear after screen size change

Sidebar does not reappear after screen size change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gigaparts.gr
    Participant

Hello

When i am in one category and i use split screen the sidebar is hiden for mobile. when i make page full screen, sidebar does not appear, unless i refresh page. i send you video with the issue.

Please advise.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gigaparts.gr,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, Iā€™m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

I tested on my end and it worked properly, you can see recorded video

Also, I kindly recommend you to test on real devices because resizing windows actually does not happens on real usage.

Regards,

gigaparts.gr
    Participant

But still many people use desktop šŸ˜€

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gigaparts.gr,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I tested on my end and it worked properly, you can see recorded video https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZhYoaVLxg2

Regards,

gigaparts.gr
    Participant

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gigaparts.gr,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

gigaparts.gr
    Participant

I send you credentials

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gigaparts.gr,

Thanks for details.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

gigaparts.gr
    Participant

No problem. Do what you need

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gigaparts.gr,

I passed this to our developer and received the answer that after changing the screen size from the tablet to the desktop, you need to restart the page so that everything works correctly. A real user will never notice this because.

But in our next updates, we will consider how it can be fixed.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)