Sidebar is not working & an effect after “CSS Combine”
November 20, 2023 at 3:46 pm #513842
1- When I activate the sidebar, it just shows me a blank area.
2- After I make a CSS optimization using the LiteSpeed plugin, one of the most popular plugins on WordPress, I get an effect when I run my website. (the same thing on the phone)
4- I have a question about the rich product results, Does this theme have a JSON code that improves that Google ranking for the products, like reviews, prices, and stock… or do I need to install a plugin for that?November 20, 2023 at 5:01 pm #513887
1. Make sure that you have defined some widgets in Appearance -> Widgets -> Single product page Widget area: https://take.ms/1LB3N
2. Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, You would better make the full backup of your site.
4. Such functionalities come from WooCommerce by default, our theme does not add anything to that.
Kind RegardsNovember 20, 2023 at 9:51 pm #513934
2- Please do the testing.
—> I have another problem. The shipping bar is hidden.
https://ibb.co/TB6g5ttNovember 20, 2023 at 11:42 pm #513945November 21, 2023 at 1:36 am #513955
–> For the LiteSpeed plugin, I deleted it and I use the W3 instead.
–> For the shipping bar is good now.
–> I still have the duplicate prices for a variation product problem, after I select the variation I want to add to the cart.
–> Also if you check the demo you can see that the sale price is shown in the product before the choosing of any variations.
https://ibb.co/D4tT4qCNovember 22, 2023 at 10:33 am #514427
2. The shipping bar appears when you add any product to the cart: https://take.ms/L2EQ6
3. I have checked the issue with the price on the default theme from WooCommerce and there the same issue persists. It means that the issue is directly related to WooCommerce because on the default theme the same issue.
I suggest you contact with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register