Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single page Background image

Single page Background image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ahtesham53
    Participant

Could you please guide me how can I add background image for specific page. Thanks.

ahtesham53
    Participant

Hi there, Anyone can reply to my query please.

ahtesham53
    Participant

Hi, I am using Elementor page builder, Could you please guide me how can I add specific page background image.
    Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ahtesham53,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

You can do it with our Theme Presets feature.

Then you can use Condition to select page you want to background image > then click on Edit theme settings https://prnt.sc/aYNAEYxVQFU9

Here is our documentation on how to use theme presets. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Regards,

ahtesham53
    Participant

Hello Hung,
    It’s alright. Aziaz suggested the same thing and I tried but it’s not working from my end, and the preset feature documentation is not enough for me now. I am stuck if you please look at urgent query topic where Mr. Aizaz is communicating with me you will find out the login details as well so, If you please fix this for me will be grateful to you.
    Your theme is great no doubt and documentation is in detailed that is why I prefer Woodmart theme over others and this is my 5th purchase. But I am really stuck using preset feature this time.
    I would appreciate If you please fix this ASAP.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Ahtesham

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ahtesham53,

I see the issue has been resolved, please let me know if you need further helps.

Regards,

ahtesham53
    Participant

Thanks a lot! It is resolved now. You may close this topic. Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ahtesham53,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Single page Background image’ is closed to new replies.