Home Forums WoodMart support forum single product dont show review bug(?)

single product dont show review bug(?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello, I encountered a problem with the lack of reviews on my website. I will attach a few screenshots where it can be seen that I tried enabling reviews in two possible ways (as a tab and below the description), but neither of the two options displays reviews on the product pages. Can you please advise if there is anything I can do about it? Perhaps I am missing something? Or is it a bug after all?

*1 screenshot – tabs review in settings
    *2 screenshot – no reviews in tabs on the product
    *3 screenshot – separate section in settings
    *4 screenshot – no reviews when separate section

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nia@gkvector.com,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Make sure Reviews are enabled in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product.

2. I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and WooCommerce plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hung Pham
    * I\’m not sure, but I hope this link will work)

hello again, I did as you said, everything works fine on theme 2023, reviews appeared, I indicated the login and password to wordpress

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nia@gkvector.com,

Would you mind if I deactivate 3-rd party plugins and switch to WoodMart parent theme for testing?

Please confirm me back.

Regards,

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello! I am pleased to inform you with great gratitude that the reviews have appeared and are functioning smoothly. Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nia@gkvector.com,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)