Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single product gallery image display incorrectly

Single product gallery image display incorrectly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lightnect
    Participant

Hi,

After I updated to woodmart latest version I got a problem: the single product gallery image displayed incorrectly. It displayed in small size instead of fully covered, but when logging in to my website it displays correctly. In another situation it will be back normal also ( I visit the website as guest. when hovering over the gallery image I right click and choose “inspect”, it will suddenly back to normal without doing anyting.) I tried but could’t get the solution.

Your kind help is much appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

lightnect
    Participant

Many thanks for your reply! I just deactivated all the plugins except woodmart core and woocommerce, but some products displayed normally some still with the problem. please kindly check admin access info in private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see a cached version of your website. Please, disable all cache and optimization mechanisms as well.

Kind Regards

lightnect
    Participant

After I cleared server cache, cache plugin cache and browser cache it is normal now.

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards

Ivy

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Single product gallery image display incorrectly’ is closed to new replies.