Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single product issue

Single product issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

1982baba
    Participant

Hello there,

I would like to know how can I make the text inside the single product 2 columns smaller, please. I can’t find any solution to this. Anyone can help out?

Thank you in advance

BABA

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the product to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

1982baba
    Participant

Awan, please let me know when you are online. The website is not launched yet. How can I go about it?

Hello,

You can try using our advanced typography settings under Theme Settings >> Typography.

You can read our detailed documentation about advanced typography in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

If you are still unable then create a staging site and provide the URL of the product.

Best Regards

1982baba
    Participant

Hello there,

How can I make the footer center please?

Attachments:

Hello,

It seems that you have added an empty column in the footer. Please Go to Theme Settings >> Footer and try Reducing one column then check back.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/6d3c5c3a45a6be23025b208498fa0952

Best Regards.

1982baba
    Participant

Hello there,

I tried different methods it doesn’t work for me – Can you please me with this please?

Hello,

Please provide the login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

1982baba
    Participant

Help please: Single product page filter –

Hello there,

I am having a hard time to show the product filter properly. Everything I tired doesn’t work at all. Could you guys please help me out.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

You forgot to provide the password. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

1982baba
    Participant

I send it! Thank you in advance – I’ve been waiting for almost fours days now.

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are still not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)