Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single Product page Broken

Single Product page Broken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adam.maznev
    Participant

Hi there hope you’re well
    Im having an issue where if i duplicate the layout for single product and set the conditions to be so that its set to be a unique layout for my product category Composite decking the page breaks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

adam.maznev
    Participant

Hi thanks for your reply
    Unfrounately the issue still presists i have included login details down below. Youll see that i already have a duplicated version of single product page for my carpets in the layout now i want a duplicated one for composite decking which i will be able to edit to my liking without changing the rest of the products

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL in the private area so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards

adam.maznev
    Participant

Hi there
    I’ve attached the website link down below. The WP admin page is default

Hello,

Now check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)