Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single Product Page Image Slider Not responsive

Single Product Page Image Slider Not responsive

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

potadotsystem
    Participant

Hi, the image slider in single product page is not responsive if resize the browser after load the page.

Hello,

You can check your Site on a real time device (Mobile/desktop/tablet) to confirm more regarding the issue Or using any Responsive online tool like:
    https://www.responsinator.com/

Best Regards.

potadotsystem
    Participant

Not sure how you perform testing when received feedback like this.

As I mentioned it is not responsive if resize the browser after load the page. A user have the right the resize the browser when use computer to open the website. And also a user have the right to rotate their screen from portrait to landscape.

You may refer my video below to emulate the issue.

potadotsystem
    Participant

you may refer this video

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Browser resizing is not a standard way of checking the concern for the responsive viewports. You can check your Site on a real time device (Mobile/desktop/tablet) and check the issue.

Best Regards.

potadotsystem
    Participant

So this is an issue. While resizing the browser the product image slider is not responsive. Any solutions, please? we paid for the theme you know

potadotsystem
    Participant

Resizing surely is a way to test responsiveness. My friend. You may consult your developer

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no other solutions. After resizing from the desktop viewport to the tablet or mobile screen sizes, the page needs to be reloaded.

The main reason for this implementation is to speed up the website performance by loading certain scripts only on desktop and others only on mobile devices. Automatically switching between them when resizing the screen would increase the code volume on both types of devices and degrade site speed performance. Additionally, it would require writing extra code, which is beyond the support scope of our WoodMart theme.

During the development and customization of the site, we recommend refreshing the page every time you resize the browser window from desktop dimensions to mobile and vice versa. For actual site users on real mobile or desktop devices, this behavior will be unnoticeable.

Kind Regards

potadotsystem
    Participant

it still buggy on some screen even refreshed. example you can test it on 1025px width

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

potadotsystem
    Participant

Just get your team try fix this… it not a too hard or too complicated to fix, just re-initialize the slider when reach a certain width. listen to the window resize event, if less than 767px then re-initialize with mobile script, if more than 767px then re-initialize with desktop version script.

And also, come on my friend, ” For actual site users on real mobile or desktop devices, this behavior will be unnoticeable.” this is an irresponsible response. Actual site users on real devices are definitely noticeable for this issue since each user might have diff size of screen for their device and some user might prefer rotate their mobile/tablet while visiting the website. For PC user, they might need to resize the browser after visit the page.

I wonder if you are really professional or not or you are really from an IT background. this responsive problem is quite common. I advise your team to consult someone who can handle this issue.

I can solve this issue by implementing my code, but the problem is I’m spending money to purchase your theme, imagine we activate your theme in multiple site, each site should I modify your theme’s code? seems like your team is not going to file a case to solve this issue. I hope we have a better upgrade version

potadotsystem
    Participant

“Additionally, it would require writing extra code, which is beyond the support scope of our WoodMart theme.”

buy we pay the money to buy your theme, my friend. This image slider is one of the features provided by your theme. If the theme has a bug, then writing extra code to fix it, is not this should be a common thing for a software provider? Are you kidding..

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies for the misunderstanding. During testing, we checked our theme on a real tablet and discovered that this issue also occurs when rotating the screen from landscape to portrait orientation and vice versa without reloading the page in cases where portrait viewport is smaller than 1025px. This is a bug in our theme, and we have fixed it in patch 568354, which you can now install from the Tools -> Patcher page. These changes will also be included in the next theme update, version 7.5.2.

Kind Regards

potadotsystem
    Participant

Awesome, finally

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Single Product Page Image Slider Not responsive’ is closed to new replies.