Home Forums Basel support forum Single Product Page – Product Tab Option

Single Product Page – Product Tab Option

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

uvalux
    Participant

Hello, can you please provide the shortcode for the Basel ‘Custom tab’?

I tried this but it does not work: [‘basel_product_custom_tab_content’]

I also tried creating an HTML block but still require the custom tab shortcode because the custom tab text will not be global, it will be custom for each product page. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an option to add a global tab (which will be shown in all the product pages) you can find the option in the Theme settings > Product page.

And there is an option to show an individual tab on the product page https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/product-page-options-2/

Please advise if you need more help.

Best Regards

uvalux
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I am not looking to add a global tab, but would like to add the (custom meta box from the theme) tab inside a product page.

Instead of the configurations set in the product page overwriting the settings from the Theme Settings > Product page, I would like to have them both. So I am using the WooCommerce Tab Manager plugin to achieve this but it requires the shortcode for the ‘custom meta box from the theme’.

Can you please let me know what the custom shortcode is?

Thank you

Hello,

Unfortunately, our theme does not have such an option. Tabs are the Wooocmmerce functionality and you will have to customize them as per your needs.

Best Regards

uvalux
    Participant

Hello,

It appears there is a miscommunication. The Basel theme does appear to have the option, as I can see it in the attached screenshot.

I am just looking for the metadata or html shortcode for that custom tab box so that I can embed it as an additional tab in conjunction with the current existing tabs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Ah, now I see I misunderstood you.

You can add this tab and this tab would have unique content for each product.

If you want to add a common tab for all the products, you can find the option in the Theme Settings > Product page.

If you have any questions or need help please let me know.

Best Regards

uvalux
    Participant

Ok thanks. I would like to add the custom tab and have unique content for each product, but when I do this all of the other existing tabs disappear? How do I have it so that all tabs remain in harmony with the new custom tab.

uvalux
    Participant

Hello, further to my email – it appears ‘[basel_product_custom_tab_content]’ is a custom attribute and not a shortcode? I’d like to embed the unique product custom tab content but I’m looking for the instructions.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)