Home Forums WoodMart support forum sinor.com.my

sinor.com.my

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

webmore
    Participant

Hello,
    Why the mobile logo is not display correctly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

webmore
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivate all the plugins. Only activated the Elementor, WooCommerce & Woodmart Core. However, the issue still exist and the mobile logo still not display. Please do verify and check from your end. I will reactivate back the plugins as well.

Attachments:

webmore
    Participant

Hello,
    The logo issue is already solved. Seems the issue is related to your theme. It does need to change under Configure Main header settings -> General -> Row height, Row height on mobile devices & Row height on sticky header must need above than ’20px’ if below than this pixel it may hide the logo already.

Another issue that I found is the footer. Other pages footer is displaying correctly except for the post page which is ‘News & event page’. Seems the text is not fully display correct for the post page. Please do refer as below screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then let me know so I will check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

webmore
    Participant

Hello,

Even I deactivate all the plugins except Elementor, Woodmart, Woocommerce and Elementor Premium Add On, the footer menus still exist the issue. Why you not proceeding with check directly? Then, I need to wait already 2 days only for this issue lol. Please do solve it quickly, I didn’t have much time to wait for the next updates

Attachments:

Hello,

Now, there is no menu showing on the footer. Have you deleted or edited the footer on the site?

https://ibb.co/p1w9327

Best Regards.

webmore
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m not delete any menu in footer. Cause the plugin is deactivate that widget please do check again

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

I have checked it with the WP default theme and it is showing the same so it means this is not the theme issue, the issue is from the plugin.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)