Home Forums Basel support forum Site Options not working, I cannot add any item to shopping cart

Site Options not working, I cannot add any item to shopping cart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dressrepublic
    Participant

Please take a look at our website products, the site options not working, and gives a notification to add some options.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

dressrepublic
    Participant

Yes, I did change the theme and it started working, when I activated Basel again, it stopped!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

dressrepublic
    Participant

Alright, I am going to send you our login info, I tried doing so by disabling plugins, but it remains the same.

You may try yourself by logging in, please wait for a while I create an account for you in our system.

dressrepublic
    Participant

Please find below the login information in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off. Thank you.

dressrepublic
    Participant

Hello, I could not find your answer helpful, you have the login info and password, please let me know what plug-ins did you find not related there so that I can disable them. I had already disabled recently installed plug-ins one by one and checked, the problem remained the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a list of theme-related plugins. All other plugins need to be turned off

WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

Kind Regards

dressrepublic
    Participant

Hello, I cannot update the WPbakery plugin, I have received a message from Siteground saying that the old plugin has major security issue, therefore, it needs to be updated else site will be down. Please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can update the plugin to the latest version via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)