Home Forums WoodMart support forum size guide button still needs to be changed

size guide button still needs to be changed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

sorry again, the code you sent me is not good enough for the size guide button on smaller screen than ihphone 8.

The previous code you sent me is:
    .sizeguide-btn-wrapp.wd-action-btn.wd-sizeguide-btn.wd-style-text {
    margin-left: 231px;
    margin-top: -60px;
    }

i hope a new solution so please see attachment for a calarification, thank you so much!

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. It’s behaving like that because the text cannot be displayed on a line because of the small screen.

If you want to translate the add to WishList you need to install and use loco translate and choose the correct path to translate the string according to your needs. In your case Loco Translate >> Themes >> Woodmart.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/hKk3bdh

You can watch the video on how to translate the strings using loco translate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards.

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much for the plugin recommended, but i don’t really like to install extra plugin for that i have only one item to be translated. So, i’d like to try adjusting less the margin-left of Add to wishlist because i observed that there is almost okay for getting enough space for size guide on a line.

So, could please give me another code for moving Add to wishlist to be more left? so that the size guide may be solved, meantime we can make it center between compare and size guide .

Thanks anyway!

Best Regards.

Hello,

It may cause other issues on your website as we try to adjust it on the smaller screen. Please replace the Code with the following in Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-compare-btn.product-compare-button.wd-action-btn.wd-compare-btn.wd-style-text {
    margin-left: -8px;
    }
    .woodmart-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-style-text {
    margin-left: -20px;
    }
    .sizeguide-btn-wrapp.wd-action-btn.wd-sizeguide-btn.wd-style-text {
    margin-left: 203px;
    margin-top: -60px;
    width: 100px;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)