Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size Guide Table Formatting

Size Guide Table Formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

The size guide table does not show the proper table formatting. The Upper main row does not center the text and not showing the Bold effect. Also, it is not showing the gray fill color.

When I open it in Elementor, it is ok. However, when I view the page, it does not work.

Please have a look at the screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

I already did, and the issue is still there.

Hello,

Please share the site URL as well to access the site.

Best Regards.

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi

Hello,

The size guide was initially designed for use on single product pages, which is why it lacks styles when used outside of them. To enable the styles manually, go to the Performance -> CSS section of Theme Settings and select the “size guide” in the “Styles always load” option, as shown in the screenshot: https://monosnap.com/file/rNnkV25GoJEIAdYBL7tsag3Q0LvUkp

In future updates, we will strive to improve these styles so that they are automatically applied when using the element alone.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)