Home Forums WoodMart support forum SLIDER ITEM BACKGROUND IMAGE DOESN'T SHOW UP ON MOBILE DEVICE

SLIDER ITEM BACKGROUND IMAGE DOESN'T SHOW UP ON MOBILE DEVICE

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

alesans
    Participant

Hi Xtemos team!

I have an issue with the slider that comes with WoodMart. For some reason, the second slide background image on the home page doesn’t show up on mobile devices, just the background color. I have tested my website on 4 devices. It does look good on desktop.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help and support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I have checked your site both in the browser in my phone (android) the second background appears, however, it is cut that is why you cannot see it https://gyazo.com/db01cf77baaf38e52da1ac7faab5a126

Try to upload a smaller image in the background.

Best Regards

alesans
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Oh, that’s weird, it doesn’t show up for me at all like in your case, It just shows the background color like in the attached example. The phones I tested are android too. I will optimize the images and see if that can fix it.

Thank you very much! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alesans
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I did the slide again from scratch and now it shows on my end! Do you know how to change the order of the slides? I am using Elementor.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please change the number in the title https://prnt.sc/vmqb1s

Best Regards

alesans
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks that worked! but I still have the same problem with the second slider. Sometimes the background image shows on mobile, but most of the time it doesn’t, it just shows the background color. I tried cleaning the cache multiple times of my website and devices…

Best Regards

Hello,

Try to upload an image with a smaller file size and check, most likely it takes more time to upload.

Best Regards

alesans
    Participant

Hello Elise,

But I tried that and it just never loads..

alesans
    Participant

I have attached a video to better explain the problem I am facing with my website.

Thanks!

Hello,

What device do you use? I am checking on my android, everything works well.

I attach video.

Best Regards

alesans
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I tested out in a HUAWEI P8, Y5, P10, Samsung Galaxy M10, and 100MB of internet. In tablet and desktop works fine!

I don’t know if it could be a problem with caching? I am using Breeze Plugin. I saw the video and it doesn’t work like that for me…

Best Regards

Hello,

Try to deactivate all the caching plugins and check again.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)