Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Revolution License Key Not Valid

Slider Revolution License Key Not Valid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hi,

I tried activating the Slider Revolution using the license key given in the txt doc which I downloaded on the Envato page but an error message appears saying “License key is invalid”

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hauyaohui,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you.

You don’t need to active the plugins because you still can use them with our theme. It’s just the notification from the plugin’s author, you can ignore it and your site is still working great. As the most themes on ThemeForest have the same feature, you can see that with each purchase, we will integrate the plugins with the theme and you’ll use the plugin without paying any extra fee. We always update the plugins up-to-date to ensure the customers can use plugins with ease.

Regards,

hauyaohui
    Participant

Hi Hung Phan,

I’ve tried downloading some of the templates from the Slider Revolution plugin area but it’s requiring me to activate my license key. Perhaps is there a page that can guide me on how to use the Slider Revolution plugin?

Thanks a lot!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hauyaohui,

If you wish to use Revolution Slider add-ons or the Template Library, you will need to purchase a license.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)