Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider revolution not working after Elementor update

Slider revolution not working after Elementor update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi
    The Slider revolution plugin stopped working on mobile and tablets after the Elementor was updated. The slider working perfectly fine on the maintenance page, this page is not built by your theme which is one of the Elementor ready-made pages.
    The slider didn’t appear on the home page until I activated the new responsive options but the video still doesn’t work on mobile and tablets.
    Thank you

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the default theme, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi Elise
    Thank you for your reply
    I did everything you have mentioned and the problem still exists I have checked the settings of the slider revolution and everything looks fine, I even export the website to another server just for testing purpose and the problem still there
    Thank you

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi Elsie I found the solution the problem was with Elementor shortcode is not compatible with slider revolution
    what I did is basically used the Elementor slider revolution tool to import the slider and that fixed the problem.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Slider revolution not working after Elementor update’ is closed to new replies.