Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sliders

Sliders

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hardik119955
    Participant

What is this function how to use this please guide…..

Also provide article and video support for this…..

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly recommend to read the following articles https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woodmart-slider/?theme=woodmart

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

Need some templets files for sliders please share………

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

Sorry, but your question is still a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

How to optimize Slider to look same is all mobile screens. As on some screens it looks great and on some other mobile screen it looks weird….. slider is not responsive as ber tje screen size and ratio

How to achieve that optimization…

Please guide

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

You can’t use one background image for all devices, you need to select images that fit on mobile / tablet devices.

Sliders also provide these options, please read through our documentation for deep details.

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

I got that my issue is about mobile responsiveness as it gives different results in some mobile screens and different results in other mobile screens….

It does not deliver same look for all mobile screens

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

Please check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

Please edit Slides via Elementor > switch to Mobile editor > select widget > Advanced tab and you can change the position. https://prnt.sc/Iwdx7AlSipp6

Without access, I can’t give more details. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

Well its not just slider issue its a header issue too as I have already log a issue for that earlier too – https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-header-8/

But didn’t got sorted in a perfect way…..

Please check at your side, I have given the mobile model above on which I have getting this issue.

Do check by your self about the responsiveness of website theme by your self. As long I can understand is that its not header nor Slider issue its the responsiveness of them on particular mobile screen size or dimension.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

It does not depend on specific models, it based on screen resolutions.

The header on mobile was divided into 3 columns and logo always fits to its container. I also didn’t see cart icon goes off screen.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)