Home Forums WoodMart support forum SLOW PAGE LOAD

SLOW PAGE LOAD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hleet
    Participant

I have been using woodmart theme for a little over a year now and there is no doubt that it has a nice looking design. However, it has been getting slower and slower.

I tested pretty much every scenario from installing it to a different server to use every cache plugin, image optimization, and so on. I tested both Demo URLs from shoptimizer theme and woodmart theme in gtmetrix.com and googlespeed insights.
    The Grades for both themes are there and there is a huge difference, despite both having images and so on.

I furthermore installed shoptimizer and moved all my products there. Much to my surprise, the speed is strikingly fast and the tests from gtmetrix and google are way better than before.
    I wish they can come up with a solution other than their usual reply of “your website have a lot of images or try disabling all plugins” and so on.
    Waiting for a solution

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Are you able to prepare two dev websites with both themes and a similar set of content and plugins so we can check what is the difference? We will analyze your website performance with our theme and check what is wrong.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)