Home Forums WoodMart support forum Smooth Scroll

Smooth Scroll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SusanneN
    Participant

Hello dear Woodmart Team, I am sorry but I cannot work out how to create the Smooth Scroll. I have a button which I have set “Smooth Scroll” to yes.

I don’t understand whether I have to just leave the hash for the link of the button, or have to give the hash a name, in my case maybe #preorder

Next is, I want to jump/smooth scroll to a section at the end of my page but have no idea how and where I can relate the button smooth scroll with this section. Please could you help me? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case. In addition, we will need the page URL and button screen.

Best Regards

SusanneN
    Participant

Thanks for coming back to me, I have added access details to the private content area. However, could you please also check two more problems here?

1. Icon does not show correctly
    See attached screenshot, although the file is correct (I checked 3x) and the preview on the right panel shows correctly too, the icon does not show correctly on the page.

2. 2 more screenshots show two text blocks where the list items don’t show correctly on the front end.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

In order to implement the smooth scroll, you need to assign a unique ID to a section and insert the button on the same page with the anchor like this #yourid.

Please provide the page URL where I can check the icons, list, and others. I do not see it on the home page.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)