Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social login Plugin

Social login Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

leonidas
    Participant

Hello
    recently I decided to use a social login plugin ( https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-social-login-wordpress-plugin/8495883) instead of the integrated function because I wanted to have more control. In general, the plugin works well with our theme (login, register, dropdown images) except for one issue that I spotted when the user begins the checkout process (checkout-login,checkout-register, checkout-dropdown).As you can see from the last three images the two icons appear in the place they should be only when the user tries to register.They vanish at the login form and the dropdown. Again the problem appears only at checkout.
    Of course, I got in touch with the plugin developer first (ansewer.jpg).
    What do you suggest me to do? What is the source of the problem and why it appears only on that page specifically?
    Regards Leonidas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

leonidas
    Participant

Hi again,
    I made a research and I believe that the problem doesn’t come from our theme but it is another plugin..So I will report back when I will have any news. Sorry for the inconvenience

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions regarding this topic.

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

Hi,
    I finally managed to enable the icons during the checkout.Only one issue left unsolved: the socials don’t appear in the header dropdown (checkout-dropdown) although I had disabled the plugin checkout.
    Do you have any idea why that is happening?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but since these social login icons come from some external plugin we can’t know why they don’t appear in the header on your checkout page. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation.

Kind Regards

leonidas
    Participant

Thank you for your time.I will leave it this way since it’s not important.You can close the ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Social login Plugin’ is closed to new replies.