Home Forums WoodMart support forum social menu not there

social menu not there

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

happylifestore40
    Participant

Good day,

I want to make a link to my fb page (and later other pages) in my webshop.
    So I created a social media menu with the fb link, but then a tutorial said I had to put it in the social menu.
    But there is no social menu. I see only two menu locations: main menu and mobile side menu.
    So how can I best insert the link to my fb-page on my webshop?

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Social Profiles > Links to Social Profiles > add your own profile links.

Then, Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure social links icons settings and select the button type “Follow”.

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

So, I did all that. Don’t see the links showing up anywhere…

Hello,

Please try to add the social links icons element in Header Builder and Configure Social links icons settings and choose the button type follow.
    https://ibb.co/2sGcXYS

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Yes, the social links icons element is in the Header Builder. And it looks like the button type you refer to. Now what must I configure about it so that it will show up on the webshop?

Best regards.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

happylifestore40
    Participant

Hello, problem is still not solved. Maybe I forgot to put the wp-admin login details in the private content box. So I will put it in there.

Best regards.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)