Home Forums WoodMart support forum SOLD OUT label

SOLD OUT label

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

HI there,
    I was a long time Basel theme user, and I’v just switched to woodmart and I love it, good job! 🙂
    Only one thing I’m missing: on my previous Basel theme I had the sold out label displaying on the product image on the product page. Unfortunately on woodmart it’s displaying on the product shop loop only.. Would it be possible to have the sold out label on the product page too?
    Also on Basel my sold out label was black (white text) which I prefer, how can I make the sold out label black with white text on Woodmart?
    Many thanks in advance for your help
    Best

Hello,

There is no option to show “Sold out” on the product page. When a product has been sold out, it has a notification “Out of stock” In order to change colors of the label on the shop page, please add this code:

.product-label.out-of-stock {
        background-color: #000000;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-weight: 900;
    }

Best Regards

coris8
    Participant

Many thanks for your message and help regarding the label style. But I don’t understand why woodmart cannot display a sold out label on the product image on the product page while your older theme Basel was able to achieve this: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/problem-with-sold-label-on-product/
    Many thanks in advance for your help

Hello,

We shall consider adding the features in the future.

Best Regards

coris8
    Participant

HI, defintely 🙂 By the way I’v just noticed that the “New” label is displaying on the product image like I want to do with the “sold out” label. Can you please help? I really need the “sold out” label to show on single product page…
    Thanks

coris8
    Participant

see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not possible to replace “NEW” with “Sold out”. It would require complicated customization. We do not have a quick solution now.

Best Regards

coris8
    Participant

Hi, this is not was I’m asking for. I just don’t get WHY it’s possible to display a NEW label on the single product page BUT it is impossible to display a SOLD OUT label on sold out products….???!!
    As I said your older theme, Basel, was able to display the SOLD OUT label on the single product page and not only on the shop loop, so I don’t understand why this is suddenly impossible …
    Or do I have a bug on my website and this is the reason why the SOLD OUT label doesn’t show on the product page?
    I’d be very happy about some help regarding this topic, I know your support is one of the best around

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we already said, we didn’t add this feature to our WoodMart theme. Yes, you can do this on Basel. And as we noted, we will consider adding this feature in our updates.

coris8
    Participant

Hi is the feature available now in WoodMart? If so where it is?
    I’d need it urgently. I have many client requesting prices for sold out items… :-/
    Many thanks in advance
    Best

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t add this option in our WoodMart theme yet.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)