Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sold Out Label

Sold Out Label

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

shweta
    Participant

Hello Team,

The Soldout label is not showing on the shop page like the sale label. also, it is shown properly on the single product page, please help me out and resolve this issue.

Best

shweta
    Participant

1. I’m using a theme slider on my website the slider not loading properly can you please check the issue.
    2. I have used CSS for buttons. this button effect is showing properly in the firefox window but the button effect does not show properly on the google chrome window. can you please check this issue

Hello,

The Soldout label is not showing on the shop page like the sale label. also, it is shown properly on the single product page, please help me out and resolve this issue.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

As for the slider: insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area. I will be able to check.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Please find the login details below

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and more details about the slider and buttons, I am checking on both browsers and cannot find the problem: https://gyazo.com/38f8b422c0be9add66d2f814c80d0986

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Please the Drive URL below:

shweta
    Participant

Hello Team,

1. The Soldout label is not showing on the shop page like the sale label. also, it is shown properly on the single product page, please help me out and resolve this issue. this is a theme issue
    2. I have used CSS for buttons. this button effect is showing properly in the firefox window but the button effect does not show properly on the google chrome window. can you please check this issue

Best

Hello,

Please upload, install and activate Storefront and show the screen how the sales labels are shown on the Storefront and another screen on WoodMart.

Take any button in the Store theme and apply the same CSS and check in different browsers.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

I have Installed the storefront theme on my website but still, the label of out of stock label is not showing on the shop page in that theme.

can you please out how to resolve this issue because I need this feature on my website?

Best

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by shweta.

shweta
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed a storefront theme and used it on a test domain and also used PHP code for out of stock labels on a single product page and shop page but when I use it on my main domain I can only the out of stock label on a single product page and not on the shop page.

Test domain Shop page URL: http://revoulation.berylindia.xyz/shop/
    Single page URL: http://revoulation.berylindia.xyz/product/necklace/

PHP Code
    /**
    * @snippet Display “Sold Out” on Loop Pages – WooCommerce
    */

add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘bbloomer_display_sold_out_loop_woocommerce’ );

function bbloomer_display_sold_out_loop_woocommerce() {
    global $product;
    if ( ! $product->is_in_stock() ) {
    echo ‘<span class=”soldout”>Sold Out</span>’;
    }
    }

Best

Hello,

You say this label appears on a single product and does not on the variable. This is the way Woocommerce works and WoodMart cannot influence.

Variable products contain the variations, and if one variation is out of stock, another one is available and that is why the product is not deemed as sold.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply!

I’m creating an external product, not a variable product. how show out of stock label tag on the shop page?

best

Hello,

Please check if the product page settings have this option for this kind of product. You would better refer to the Woocommerce documentation.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)