Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some pages navigation elements are not displayed

Some pages navigation elements are not displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vinbro888
    Participant

Hello, this is a very powerful theme, I like it very much,but I have a problem.

Some pages of the website have navigation elements that are not displayed. When I clear the cache, they will be displayed temporarily, but after a day or two, other pages will not be displayed.
    1. All server cache and website cache plugins are turned off and not used.
    2. When using cache, turn on regular clearing.
    3. All file permissions of the website have been modified.
    4. The theme, plugins and wordpress have been updated to the latest version.

I have tried many of the above methods to solve it, but the disappearance of elements still sometime occurs. This situation only occurs when the browser is not logged in to the website.

I have racked my brains and still don’t know where the problem is. Can you help me?
    Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible, thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vinbro888
    Participant

This screen recording shows that navigation elements are not displayed. Sometimes the home page is not displayed, and sometimes other pages are not displayed.
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1wqjys82b1awmjvyg4wg7/vide02024-06-28-13.24.49.mov?rlkey=dicpo5kx01s58xin0mq7tml3r&st=9ox2knry&dl=0

vinbro888
    Participant

Why no one replied to me?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi vinbro888,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

vinbro888
    Participant

I’m sorry to disturb your weekend. I really can’t sleep or eat until this problem is solved.
    This problem does not occur every time. My temporary solution is to keep clearing the cache, but the navigation elements will still disappear on some page after one or two days in sometime, That’s crazing!
    Now the navigation is displayed normally because the cache has been cleared. I don’t know if this will affect you to find the cause. The username and pw in private content.
    Thank you so much!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi vinbro888,

Thanks for details.

Are you referring to navigations under Page Title? https://ibb.co/LYyT89x

You should disable Mobile DOM optimization (experimental) option in Theme Settings > Performance > Other and double check. https://prnt.sc/NEd76ZnsfTVD

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)