Home Forums WoodMart support forum some problem

some problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

armanemadi
    Participant

1 – look in the back-end when I want to edit my first page of site every things is blank. with or without backers page builder this happened. but when I use front-page page-builder every things is fine. my problem is that I can’t edit every things like I can’t change backgrounds.
    2- is it possible that I change my website fonts complete ? I don’t want to use google font. I have some font eot and svg.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

2. You can change all fonts used for your website in Theme Settings -> Typography.

Kind Regards
    XtemosHello,

armanemadi
    Participant

hi
    I am working in local host so how I can give you access. I have any desk app if you want to remote my pc.
    my loved font is not part of google font or your font list.

tanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no option to upload custom fonts in our Theme Settings. Here is an article that should help you upload and use your custom fonts with a bit of additional code customization https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/custom-fonts-css/
    As for the WPBakery problem, we will be able to check it on your side once you will upload your website to some real server.

armanemadi
    Participant

I think this is because of old version of visual composer plugin
    can you give me update ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But if you are running the latest version of our theme you can update it automatically via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)