Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some SVG gone missing

Some SVG gone missing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

editive
    Participant

Hello,

Some of my svg icons from the first page is missing, If you check at the bottom of the page you see 1 icon is there and others is not. Why some of them vanished and others don’t? Can you help me pls?

Hello,

You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

editive
    Participant

Hello,

This is not good, because svg code doesn’t look like the one you give me, And I don’t know how to edit it. If I put the snippets there I crash the file and can’t open it to edit the graphics.

Best regards

editive
    Participant

Hi again,

My svg icons continue to disappear from the pages! first the main page now the contacts, and so on. Why they work till now, and the code I add width=”31″ height=”40″ doesn’t work!

best regards

Hello,

There is nothing difficult, just open the SVG image and insert width and height as shown, save, re-upload https://gyazo.com/16cd516f0fe0d7b324f06fed49596ffd

Best Regards

editive
    Participant

Hi,

I Tell U it doesn’t work, the svg don’t appear in front-end (see pictures), I lost all day for this, Please help.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to use another one SVG image it means that this file is incorrect and we cannot fix that.

Best Regards

editive
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, but I try everything, some works, other don’t, and some of them disappear after a time period. This SVG thing is a fail in wordpress history. I know wordpress not allow svg. for security reasons. I will use png for icons. I do’t know how to code to, find every bug in a svg file, I only draw them. I will use png, because I lost 2 days for this.

Thank you for your time,

Best Regards

Hello,

Our theme supports SVG, however sometimes SVG are not correct and they are not displayed.

Best Regards

P.S. Please provide your site admin access to the private area and SVG URL with the problem.

editive
    Participant

Hi,

I have transform already all my pages .svg in to .png files. So it’s like this : The mobile menu .svg works and they not disappear, also the .svg implemented on carosels. All the svg added to “info box” they disappear. But i fix it with png, and i am happy with it like this because it was a small number of icons between 2-5/page. No need for interventions. Maybe is better this way for security reasons.

Thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Some SVG gone missing’ is closed to new replies.