Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some variation images not showing on single product page

Some variation images not showing on single product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

travel-gadgets.ch
    Participant

If I have a variable product, where every variation has a different amount of variable pictures, then it happens that the variation images get lost and I have to reload the page.

See attached video.

The turquoise and yellow variations have 8 images
    The blue and black variations have 4 images

Now for example when I’m looking at images 5 to 8 from the yellow variation, and then press on the blue variation, all variation images are gone.
    But when I press on the turquoise variation (with the same amount of variation images) the images are displayed properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back. Also, send me access to the admin panel.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

travel-gadgets.ch
    Participant

Hello

I grant you access for this.
    I’d be happy if you could tell me as soon as you are finished.

Thank you for your support.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that now it works well, check this video – https://gyazo.com/334ca86088d6c017e06ff619aec9a7c9

Let me know if you have sorted it out. If not, please clear the browser cache and recheck the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

travel-gadgets.ch
    Participant

Hello Luke

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately on some products the bug still exist. Take a look at the product SKU: 15069-04-D10

https://lemali.ch/shop/toronto-cabin-trolley-xs/

Press Aqua variation -> press on the last image with three trolleys -> switch to Blue variation = images are gone

Best regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add the code below into the “On document ready” area in Theme Settings -> Custom JS.

woodmartThemeModule.$document.on('wdReplaceMainGallery', function() {
    		var thumbsGallery = document.querySelector('.wd-thumbs');

if (thumbsGallery && thumbsGallery.classList.contains('wd-carousel') && 'undefined' !== typeof thumbsGallery.swiper) {
    			thumbsGallery.swiper.update();
    			thumbsGallery.swiper.slideTo(0);
    		}
    });

Clear the cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

travel-gadgets.ch
    Participant

Perfect. Problem solved.

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in the future. It would encourage our work a lot.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Some variation images not showing on single product page’ is closed to new replies.