Home Forums WoodMart support forum Space between title and carousel or grid

Space between title and carousel or grid

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Zakky
    Participant

How can I change the distance between the title and product block in Products (Grid or Carousel )
    By default there is a standard spacing and the solution was to create a separate block with a title and add it above the Products block (Grid or Carousel )
    Can u provide css to modify this ?

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot where the gap is situated and share the page url also logins details i will check and solve the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

Zakky
    Participant

Sure, i attached the file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Edit page with page builder > Edit Products Grid or Carousel Widget and set the margin and padding in the page builder.

Best Regards.

Zakky
    Participant

I am using an Elementor and in the Products (Grid or Carousel) element from xtemos there is no way to change the distance of the Element Title from the Grid or Carousel itself. This can be done by adding a third party title, that’s why I was asking how to do it without adding an additional element.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and solve the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

Zakky
    Participant

Can you just paste the css code that would customize this ? This is the standard xtemos module in the elementor.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details i will tell you the path in the page builder.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)