Home Forums WoodMart support forum Specific user login generates error 500

Specific user login generates error 500

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hkaadan
    Participant

I have some users reported that trying to login to site will give error 500. i have the latest version of the theme. i changed the theme to another, and the problem solved, even with the plugins of the theme active. once you activate woodmart again in appearence, the problem occurs. please advise

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

Sure , you are authorised

hkaadan
    Participant

Any update here ?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Right now it works well after enabling the parent theme, here is a video: https://take.ms/wHcls

Please check it on your side and let me know.

Kind Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

not is not fixed. I was clear in the credentials and the post that this problem is user specific and its not happening with all users. I gave you an example of a problematic user which I am going to post again now in private as a single entry so you dont get mixed up again.

try login with the user sent in private and let me know

hkaadan
    Participant

again, the problem is not with your user which we created nor with many other users. this is happening with specific users. I shared one of them in private messages. check and let me know.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary FTP access to the site to take a better look at the issue there.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

credentials sent in private

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider and ask to provide server error logs. Then send us those error logs so we can check them.

Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

well this is only happening when the theme is active. we have troubleshoot the issue from our side. then contacted the server support.

will speak to them again, meanwhile, would you mind sharing 7.2.4 and 7.2.5 packages along with the respective woodmart core plugin to test the downgrade. as this didnt happen in the older versions.
    you can send to my email or share here.

thank you

hkaadan
    Participant

the error log is in private

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to WoodMart -> Patcher and apply the 500244 patch to fix the issue.

Then clear all cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

great. it looks like it worked. thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Specific user login generates error 500’ is closed to new replies.