Home Forums WoodMart support forum Speed Optimization

Speed Optimization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

exikoz
    Participant

Hi,

In your site it’s fast. I have bought the theme and it’s a great theme. I have installed it on our VPS server. But the problem that I’m facing now is the speed optimization. I have tried to optimize it but it is still slow takes about 7 seconds to load for each page. I’m still building the site, I know there are some image optimization but a page that only have 1.7 mb should load faster than 7 seconds?

The VPS have 4GB RAM, 2 CPUs
    Have Fastest cache
    No traffic yet
    Yet it’s slow to browse the site

What do you recommend me to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you have considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

exikoz
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer. After many hours of troubleshooting and trying many different cache plugins, server PHP extensions. Removing plugins, trying different themes and just clean installs.

We tried one last solution and that was changing the host, and it finally worked. It was the hosting provider who was the culprit.

Great theme with great customizations!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Speed Optimization’ is closed to new replies.