Home Forums WoodMart support forum Speed Optimization Problem

Speed Optimization Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

muharrembas
    Participant

We are currently using woodmart and wpbakery page builder. When we initiate a speed tast from pagespeed it gives these errors: Reduce unused CSS, Eliminate render-blocking resources, Avoid an excessive DOM size . We are additionally using LiteSpeed and cdn and tried nearly every possible setting. For example when I inspect which file is causing the error Eliminate render-blocking resources it shows css code of wpbakery. I would like to understand if these problem caused by theme and how to solve it.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards

muharrembas
    Participant

We are currently using Litespeed, there are not many unnecessary plugins, images are not optimized. When we disable Gutenberg style it breaks css styling. I’d like to learn if we should do something else.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

muharrembas
    Participant

We have optimized images on every page but still getting the same error. As I’ve said earlier we are using LiteSpeed and using standard settings plus the inline CSS. We couldn’t solve the problem and it may be caused because of theme or wpbakery as we’ve tried everything. If it’s possible we would like to share admin panel information so that you can check what is wrong.

muharrembas
    Participant

We have solved it. Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have solved it.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Speed Optimization Problem’ is closed to new replies.